Effective December 25, 2016
Collection of Information
We may collect the following kinds of information when you use this web site:
Information you provide directly to us. For certain activities, such as when you make a donation, subscribe to our newsletter, or contact us directly, we may ask you to provide some or all of the following types of information:
- Contact information, such as full name, email address, and address
- Username and password
- Payment information used to conduct business with you
Information we collect automatically. We may collect certain information automatically when you visit our website, such as your Internet protocol (IP) address and other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when you access the Internet, browser type, operating system, Internet service provider, the date and time of your visit, information about the links you click and pages you view within the web site, and other standard server log information.
Use of Information
We only use payment information as necessary to conduct business with you in connection with a contribution or purchase, or as otherwise required by law.
We generally use the information we collect online to:
- Fulfill your requests for services and information
- Operate, maintain and improve our web site and communications services
- Communicate and provide additional information that may be of interest to you about the Collapsable Hole
- Send you reminders, technical notices, updates, support and administrative messages, marketing messages and requested information
- For any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect your information or pursuant to your consent
We will retain your information as needed to provide you with access to the web siteite, requested content, or communications services that you request. We will retain your information as necessary to comply with our financial reporting purposes and resolve legal obligations and disputes.
Disclosure of Information
We are committed to maintaining your trust, and we want you to understand when and with whom we may share the information we collect.
- Authorized third-party service providers and partners. We share your information with third-party vendors and service-providers that help us with specialized services such as payment processing and marketing.
- Legal purposes. We strive to protect and defend the rights, interests, safety, and security of the Collapsable Hole, our artists, our audiences, or the public, and will only disclose your information for legal purposes if presented with a court-ordered subpoena or warrant. We retain the right to contest any such request that we or our counsel deems illegitimate.
- With your consent. We may share information for any other purposes disclosed to you at the time we collect the information or pursuant to your consent.
Information you provide to us, which is not already publicly available, will not be shared with other users of our web site or outside parties, except in aggregated summary. Under no circumstances will your information be sold to a third party.
We use reasonable measures, including encrypted connections via SSL certificates, to help protect information from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. You should understand that no data storage system or transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100 percent secure.
Third-Party Links, Content and Cookies
This web site may contain links to content maintained by third parties that we do not control. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of these third parties, and we recommend that you visit the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
Still Have Questions?